Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Reading your own writing: A.A. Milne reads "Winnie-The-Pooh"

Don´t you just love to meet the famous authors and listen to how they read their own stories? What about Alan Alexander Milne? He is the author of one of the most popular children´s book through all times - "Winnie-The-Pooh".

I have the feeling that his books are especially popular amongst adults. I remember how I enjoyed reading it to my daughter when she was small...


In this recording you can listen to Alan A. Milne reading his book "Winnie-The-Pooh" from 1929.

Got exited? Watch and listen also how Isol, the winner of this years Astrid Lindgren Memorial Award winner, reads her books. How to write children´s books? Learn from Isol, the winner of ALMA price 2013.


More news about writing and the future of education in my #slowtwitter account @tammevelin.

1 comment:

  1. Yippee for Mrs Pepperpot and Finn Family Moomintroll and family! Childhood favourites that my daughter has picked up!

    Of course the American alter-egos of Christopher Robin's animal friends are now more popular than the original and I feel that this is a great shame. I used to listen to the English originals when I was a tot...

    ReplyDelete